Monday, January 7, 2013

Round II Table: Digital Stallion Productions

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2013 is going well for you so far.

Vinny and I met up on Friday night, January 4th, 2013 to discuss some ideas. We've decided to correlate on some exciting new projects which are exciting and challenging. Essentially we challenged each other to write a new script every month. The script could be a short film, a TV episode, a movie, a web series, or anything in between. We came up with some very cool ideas for some short films so keep your eyes open for when we cast those.

We've also decided to move forward with Digital Stallion Productions as the company we will be writing/filming under.

One of the things I enjoy most about writing is that when I get in a groove, the words simply put themselves on the screen. When the main idea and the overarching theme of the piece is realized, I just go with the flow. After Vinny and I discussed the ideas for scripts on Friday, I couldn't help but write out 10 pages of a brand new script. I'm feeling very confident that our new ventures will pay off soon.

On a rather large side note, I'm one letter of recommendation away from applying to law school. Everything else is ready to go and needless to say, I'm excited. This moment in my life has been pending for far too long and it's time to see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment