Friday, July 26, 2013

Special Thanks To You

The first thing I want to do is say thank you to everyone and please give yourselves a hug from me. Okay, go on give yourself one more hug.

Good, now here's why I'm saying thanks. Everyone that I have some sort of contact with, whether it's family, friends, coworkers, or random people I have met along the way, have had some sort of impact on my life. Each day that goes by is an opportunity to interact with all of you; maybe it's an in depth conversation, a high five, a "like" on Facebook, a text message, etc. Sometimes days, months, or years could go by without us seeing each other. We may never see each other again. The point is that I'm happy to be a part of your lives and I'm happy that you are a part of mine, whether it is in the past, present, or future.


Time is something that most people perceive as linear. Moments in time occur until another moment occurs. Every single person or moment in our lives have led us to this exact moment, making us who we are and presenting us with what we feel in this particular moment in time. So in effect, everything that has ever been has made us who we are today including every person we have encountered, every place we've been, and every feeling we have ever felt. I don't know about you, but it makes me feel good that we've all been a part of each others lives.

With each day that passes, I appreciate this more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment